TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- all bookings made are on the understanding that all safety regulations are followed
- as with all adventurous activities there is a risk of accident or injury, participants accept that some risks do remain and accidents and injuries may still occur
- to ensure your safety should you happen to fall into the water you will be provided with the use of a life jacket suitable for your weight, please ensure you keep it on
- only one person per bike
- minimum height to ride a water bike is 135cm (please contact staff if somebody in your party is 135-140cm as new style seat will need to be reserved for you)
- maximum weight to ride a water bike is 120kg - you may be asked to weigh yourself on site to show staff you are below the maximum weight. Refusal to do this will mean you cannot go on the bikes. If your weight exceeds the limit you will not be permitted to use the bikes and a gift voucher will be offered - not a refund.
- single hire or at least 1 person in a group hire must be 18 years old or over. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 8 YEARS OLD
- in line with government COVID-19 guidelines all bikes will be sanitised prior to each hire
- buoyancy bikes takes no responsibility for personal belongings, including loss or damage, a basket is fitted to the bikes to store personal belongings at the participants own risk
- buoyancy bikes is fully insured
- all bikes are fitted with a GPS tracking device
- please arrive 15 minutes before your booking time to allow for safety briefing prior to use - failure to arrive in time may result in your hire time being cut short. Late arrivals will not be refunded or rebooked.
- bookings made must be paid for at time of booking for website bookings and within 24 hours of payment link being sent for all other bookings. Failure to pay within 24hours will result in the slot being made available to other customers again.
STRICTLY NO ON-SITE PARKING available. Please park at one of the public car parks in Wroxham and walk to us.
CANCELLATION POLICY AT LEAST 48 HOURS NOTICE MUST BE GIVEN FOR YOU TO RESCHEDULE OR HAVE A REFUND FOR YOUR BOOKING